- Good understanding of build process and tools like
babel, web pack.
- Understanding of Component-based architecture in
- Have used state management libraries like Redux, Vuex,
Mobx or Apollo Client with Apollo Link state Integration of Web APIs and
other 3rd party frameworks.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and any CSS preprocessors like
SCSS, Stylus or LESS Knowledge of any backend technologies like Nodejs,
ASP.NET, PHP, Java is a plus
- Optimizing bundle sizes, building fast and scalable
- Produce clean, stable, fast, well-architected code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate on technical design and the development of
web applications following standards, guidelines, and project requirements
- Assist with code reviews to ensure architecture and
coding standards are met across all web projects
- Provide estimates for
projects based upon technical and business requirements
Minimum of 1 - 5 Year(s) Of Experience
ASP.NET Core MVC
Asp.net Core 2.0