- Hands on experience in authoring and executing the test scenarios/testcases manually.
- Experience to work in enterprise level web and windows based application.
- Automation testing experience
- Experience to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, Jira, Git, Jenkins.
- Create the respective test automation scenarios for manual tests; optimize and maintain history test scripts.
- Experience with all testing types: black box, white box, regression, integration.
- Ability to understand and clearly document complex multi-faceted technical issues.
- Experience of working in Agile, Scrum, DevOps methodologies with global teams.
- Working knowledge of application servers (WAS, Liberty, Tomcat), database servers (Oracle, DB2).
- Understanding of web applications, Java or other object-oriented programming language.
- Good communication skills.
- Good to have knowledge on Java programming language.
- Experience with API testing, API automation, Shell scripting and automation frameworks.
- Experience on test automation development using Java.
- Knowledge on unit testing frameworks like Junit/TestNG.
- Experience Rest API testing
- Selenium based web automation experience.
- Complete understanding of manual testing aspects.
Minimum of 1 - 3 Year(s) Of Experience