- Installation of any network hardware and software as directed.
- Screen network performance and report findings immediately.
- Basic administration monitoring of networking devices such as firewalls, switches, Access Points and VoIP system.
- Work experience with DID, TFN, SIP, IVR, creation of call ring group, call flow development, call recording and voice mail management providing support for Unified communication products like Cisco, Grand stream, Unify IPPBX and call center solutions is an added advantage.
- Based on the client requirement, 24/7 onsite/remote support shall be provided.
- Communicate with the business head and create technical solutions accordingly.
- Maintain a standard SLA to provide technical support.
- Interface with vendors to ensure they are delivering the best possible solution.
- Address and resolve Helpdesk tickets with respect to hardware, software, and networking.
- Guide users with simple step-by-step process to resolve reported technical issues.
Minimum of 1 - 2 Year(s) Of Experience