- Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software.
- In-depth understanding and experience of Cisco switches and routers
- Knowledge of routing protocols like OSPF, HSRP, EIGRP and BGP
- Must have experience in VPN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SNMP and SMTP
- Experience in WAN/LAN networks, TCP/IP and OSI model, addressing.
- Experience in network services such as DNS, DHCP, IIS, FTP and etc.
- Experience in Windows 2003/2008 Server, Windows / Exchange Server and Server Migrations.
- Experience in setting up Linux Server and network environment.
- Administering storage files based on NAS/ SAN storage technolo
- Experience with firewalls, routers and VPN.
- Familiarity with Backup and restore processes.
- Maintain inventory of equipments and parts as well as documentation of vendor activities.
- Develop and document system standards for computer and network devices.\
- Handle highly confidential information/material.
- Good experience in setting up and managing LAN and WAN environment.
Minimum of Fresher - 3 Year(s) Of Experience