- Should be comfortable with all the networking concepts and configuration
- Virtual Appliances: ASAv, Virtual Routers
- Cloud exp both AWS,Azure
- Equipment: Cisco Routing/Switching/Security
- Routing (Strong BGP & OSPF, VRF)
- Switching (Cisco Experience)
- Experience with newer equipment
- Concepts: Etherchannel (L2/L3), VLANs, Stacking Technologies, Power Stacking)
- Management Platforms: Cisco DNA, Cisco Prime, Solarwinds, etc.
- Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Anyconnect VPN
- S2S VPNs: Firewall based & Router Based
- Zscaler Experience
- Cisco ISE (used for authentication/authorization)
- Wireless Technology: Cisco Controllers, Cisco Access Points
- Cisco Meraki Experience
- Proficient with eBGP/iBGP/OSPF.
- Proficient with Switching technologies from Cisco and how to leverage them appropriately.
- Proficient with Routing technologies, with an emphasis on Cisco.
- Should be comfortable with Firewall technologies, preferably Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Barracuda.
- Should have a good understanding of VPN technologies such as Site-to-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN (Preferably Cisco AnyConnect) and DMVPN.
- They should be proficient with LAN technologies (Port-Channels, VLANs, etc.)
- They should be proficient with Wireless technologies as this is a major component of all our environments.
- They should be proficient in WAN technologies, with a preference with experience in SD-WAN technologies (VeloCloud is a plus).
- Experience with Zscaler if possible.
- Experience with Cloud Networking (AWS, Azure and any other) and deployment of virtual network Appliances (such as Cisco CSR, ASAv50, C8000v)
- Proficient in Network Management tools such as SolarWinds & PRTG.
- Experience with Cisco ISE if possible.
Minimum of 4 - 7 Year(s) Of Experience