Roles & Responsibilities
- Involve in full lifecycle application development from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Analyzing, coding, and debugging the application with PHP & MySQL.
- Involve in the continuous learning process for the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and a result-oriented approach
- Communicate with the client on regular basis to gather the requirements, give a demonstration, and to clarify doubts/queries.
- 2 to 5 Years of working experience in PHP frameworks like Laravel and Codeigniter
- Excellent knowledge of laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries
- Must have good knowledge of deployment and release cycle with PHP technology
- Have an understanding of MySQL Database, OOPS
- knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
- Must have experience in Web Service and third party API integration
- Hands-on experience in Linux Environment (LAMP)
- Must have working experience with GIT and SVN.
- Knowledge of ReactJs, Nodejs would be an advantage.
Minimum of 2 - 5 Year(s) Of Experience