Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing, creating, and implementing Java-based applications.
- Interpreting briefs to create high-quality coding that functions according to specifications.
- Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Problem solving with other team members in the project.
- Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications.
- Drafting detailed reports on the work performed and projects completed.
- Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives.
- Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
Java Developer Skills & requirements:
- Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Java-based programming.
- Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
- Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
- Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
Minimum of 3 - 5 Year(s) Of Experience
Good Communication Skills