- Maintaining and administering computer networks and
related computing environments including systems software, applications
software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data
backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating,
planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware,
software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus
protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if
adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of
networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking
software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Minimum of Fresher - 5 Year(s) Of Experience
Computer Hardware Engineer