- Install and maintain equipment and software.
- Troubleshoot technology issues.
- Perform remote troubleshooting.
- Help new employees set up their workstations.
- Maintain and upgrade equipment as needed.
- Train new employees to use a company's software and apps.
- Work with existing vendors to evaluate new technology.
- Respond to ad hoc and urgent requests.
- Monitor the performance of a company's desktop infrastructure.
- Test, install, and set up application programs on user workstations.
- Test network connections.
- Train end-users when new software or IT regulations arrive at a company.
- Responsible for PCs, Printers, Servers, and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365
Minimum of 1 - 3 Year(s) Of Experience
Troubleshooting of IT devices