- Experience in all aspects of Windows Server including Installation Configuration Administration troubleshooting and best practices.
- Experience on Virtualization Platforms (VMware, Hyper-V)
Implementation, management, and troubleshooting of VMware, Hyper-V, SAN Storage, SAN Switch, HP Servers, RAID
Experience on Windows Servers Performance and Tuning.
- Strong troubleshooting skills on Windows Server Issues, Problem Fixing, Root Cause Analysis and configurations.
Knowledge of Scripting (PowerShell, VB Script, PHP).
- Familiarity with enterprise monitoring systems & ticketing systems.
- WSUS, patch management: Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution. Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out.
Minimum of Fresher - 2 Year(s) Of Experience
Windows Server Operating System