- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related
computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software,
applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in
order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance
of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and
maintain control records.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking
software and operating system software
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network
configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system
Minimum of 2 - 5 Year(s) Of Experience
Computer Hardware Engineer
Troubleshooting of IT devices