- Maintenance of IT network (LAN & WAN) and system security.
- Troubleshooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Monitoring and Administration of the IT Infrastructure like Laptop, Desktop & Printer, Installation, and configuration of Windows Operating System, Office 365, Antivirus, and Other Application.
- Installation of device drivers & hardware components and sharing in LAN.
- Knowledge of managing QNAP NAS Storage.
- Installing and troubleshooting of Local and Network all kind of printers and scanners.
- System upgrading for both hardware and operating systems.
Minimum of 1 - 3 Year(s) Of Experience
Hardware & Networking Engineer
Troubleshooting of IT devices